''Only by working together can we keep Pekelinge safe for guests and staff''
Rules Camping De Pekelinge 1.5 meters
Because of the corona virus there are extra rules and regulations for staff and guests at de Pekelinge. The company is following the rules laid down by the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). We are also taking some additional measures to tackle the virus for everybody’s safety. If you respect these rules, you are very welcome at de Pekelinge.
Terrein en kampeervelden
- Groups that are not members of one household are not allowed.
- Always keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other guests and staff
- Visitors are allowed as described in the national measures.
- If you are coming from abroad, you will need to show a negative PCR test no more than 48 hours old upon arrival. Without a valid test we will ask you to go into quarantine for 10 days
- Currently there is a curfew from 21:00 to 04:30. From 31 March there will be a curfew from 22:00 to 04:30.
During your stay at De Pekelinge, the rules drawn up by the RIVM also apply. We naturally assume that you will follow them. This also applies to everyone's health.
Symptoms of a cold (nose catarrh, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough or fever)
Unfortunately we cannot allow guests who have symptoms of a cold. If you or a member of your family has cold symptoms, we must ask you to stay at home. If one of your party develops symptoms during the holiday, you must inform us and return home (with the exception of allergies).
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory
- If you have booked a rental accommodation, only visit reception to pick up the key.
- Wherever possible, ask your questions by phone (+0031(0)118-582 820) or app (+31 6-300 923 81)
- Only 1 member of the family is allowed in the reception building
- Payment by card only
- Bookings can only be made online, by email or telephone
- No packages should be sent to the campsite
Do your shopping on your own, only one person per family. You must use a shopping trolley. Keep a distance of one shopping trolley from other people in the shop. Cash payment possible, (contactless) pins desired.
Only pickup or delivery is available. You can also order food for delivery. Please order and pay using the delivery app or by phone (+0031(0)118-700275).
Sport and animation
There is an outdoor sports program for children up to the age of 18. There is no program available for adults yet.
The kids club will remain closed for the time being.
The indoor playground will remain closed for the time being
Open. Adults must maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters. If it gets too busy, please find an alternative location for your child/children to play.
Open. Adults must maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
Pump track circuit
Open. Adults must maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters Adults must stay behind the barriers.
Is open as an outdoor pool. Reservations in various time slots are required.
Read more about the opening hours of the swimming pool here.
Public toilet and shower facilities
Both sanitary blocks have reopened. Additional safety rules must be respected in both buildings. This means that only a limited number of toilets and showers will be available and there will be a maximum number of people allowed in the building at any one time. Please make sure to respect these rules. Try to use your own facilities as much as possible.
The additional rules are displayed in all our facilities
Control and enforcement of these rules.
Staff at the campsite will check that everyone complies with these rules. If we consider that this is not the case, we will address this with the people concerned and issue a warning. If this warning is ignored, we will require the people concerned to leave the campsite.